what is the best cure for mange when puppies are infected?
WILL PETROLEUM JELLY WORK BETTER THAN USED MOTOR OIL TO CURE MANGE? ( DOGS LOSING HAIR, DUE TO SCRATCHING )
The motor oil thing is a myth. PLEASE don’t put that on the dog. It will do more harm than good.
Mange can be any number of problems. You need a vet to tell you exactly what it is and exactly how to treat it.
If you just randomly start rubbing stuff on, you could also do more harm than good.
Best Cure for Mange
Advantage (imidacloprid) is a monthly, topical flea preventative available for dogs and cats. Advantage does not kill ticks. When you know your dog will be exposed to ticks, we recommend also using the Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs along with Advantage.
Effective Cure for Mange
- Stops fleas from biting your pet in 3-5 minutes providing fast relief
- Starts killing adult fleas within an hour and completely kills within 12 hours
- Kills flea larvae in under 20 minutes
- Safe, easy to apply
- Considered one of the more gentle, yet most effective flea preventatives
- Has the highest customer reviews ratings of all flea preventatives
- Waterproof – remains effective even if pet gets wet.
-what is the best cure for mange when puppies are infected?-